Our next Masterclass will be held in the upcoming months.
Check back soon for updates!
Here comes the Rum!
Our first Virtual Masterclass was such a huge success, and the feedback so positive, that our friends at Bacardi begged us to team up for Masterclass number 2!
For just £10 (including postage) we will send you four incredibly flavourful Bacardi Rums to taste test along with a Bacardi Mojito Masterclass Kit so that you can create the perfect Mojito.
You will then be invited to a Virtual Masterclass, held at 7pm on Thursday 30th July, where the fabulous Bacardi Ambassador for the UK will talk you through a tasting of the different Bacardi Rums and then guide you through the process of creating that flawless Mojito.
Get ready to crush ice, muddle mint and experience a taste sensation, you are about to become a Rum connoisseur!
Tickets for our last masterclass sold out in less than 24 hours...be sure to buy your tickets today!
When purchasing your ticket, you will be asked to provide a delivery address so that Bacardi can send you the following ingredients:
Bacardi Coconut rum - 1x 20ml sachet.
Bacardi Spiced Rum - 1x 20ml sachet.
Bacardi Cuatro Rum - 1x 20ml sachet.
Bacardi Ocho Rum - 1x 20ml sachet.
Bacardi Carta Blanca - 1x 50ml sachet.
Sugar Syrup - 1x 15ml sachet.
2x Lime flavoured edible straws.
1x flavour wheel to assist with the tasting.
Your home masterclass kit will be delivered before Tuesday, 28th July.
If you have any questions about your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our virtual masterclass will be hosted by Metinee, the Bacardi Rum ambassador for the UK, at 7pm on Thursday, 30th July.
The masterclass will be broadcast live on our Instagram page (@sluglettuce) and will see you guided through the history of Bacardi Rum, before the tasting & Mojito making begins!
Remember to set that calendar reminder on your phone...
Items you will need for the masterclass:
A phone/tablet/laptop to watch the live show on our Instagram page (@sluglettuce)
Your Home Masterclass Kit
A Tall Glass
4x small glasses for the tasting.
A table spoon
A Tea Towel
A handful of fresh mint.
A sharp knife to cut the garnish (please take care when handling sharp objects!)
A rolling pin or hammer - to turn your cubes into crushed ice. (please don't crush your fingers!)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that Slug & Lettuce, Bacardi, the management, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the promoter.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age.
9. We are able to send the Home Masterclass Kit to addresses in the UK ONLY.